A leading premium automotive business and leading to move towards electric autonomous vehicles.
What To Expect
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Solution Architect within our DevSecOps technology. You will have the opportunity to be exposed to latest and most cutting-edge automotive technology for our Software Defined Vehicles (SDV).
You will be responsible for the technical direction in architecting, enabling, automating, and maintaining continuous build and integration processes as code (CI/ CD) and the required cloud infrastructure needs to support workloads across JLR's Software Engineering product teams. As part of the Technical Specialist community within JLR, you will be a functional resource for the company. You will play a lead role in our Reimagine Strategy.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Be a point of contact and guidance regarding the Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) Software delivery Platform, on a technical, structural, and cultural basis.
• Provide Solution delivery via Minimual Marketable Features (MMF)/ Minimal Business Increments (MBI) at a regular cadence (PI's/ QBR's) in line with DDP product Roadmap.
• Be responsible for interfacing and interacting with senior stakeholders.
• Able to provide experience and expertise around working with cloud orchestration tools and processes on cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platform or AWS.
• Provide expert level knowledge in Deployment and Operations of Cloud workloads on GCP/ or AWS - Amazon Elastic Container Service (ECS), Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) or others.
• Deliver knowledge of DevOps and broad Software Engineering domain acumen. While maintaining hands-on experience with scientific methodologies, processes, and techniques drawn from different domains. (Continuous Alignment, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Monitoring)
What You'll Need
• You will need to possess a big-picture perspective that encompasses software development, infrastructure, and operations at scale. i.e. DevSecOps and SRE (Site Reliability Engineering).
• Ability to work across organisational boundaries to influence and collaboratively support the delivery of our Electrical and wider Engineering EVA25 transformation.
• Have experience and exposure to promoting DevSecOps capabilities both inside and outside of the organisation at various forums, workshops and conferences.
• Ability to apply and share your knowledge (DevOps Culture) of industry trends and developments to improve Software Delivery practices at scale and Platform Engineering Operations. We would be delighted to review your application, thanks.
Email me jobs like this