itContracting are hiring for a Senior Packaging Automation Engineer. This is a 12 month contract for our client based in Dublin 15.
- Work as part of a team to develop, implement and maintain packaging automation systems.
- Develop, review and approve new and updated software standards.
- Provide automation expertise to the engineering and operations department on design and sustaining decisions.
- Liaise closely with internal stakeholders to successfully support packaging operations.
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures to ensure the future compliance of all automation systems.
- Ensure all new software is delivered and maintained in a compliant and qualified state.
- Provide support for validation activities.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to drive optimization of processes and equipment.
- Assist in training personnel on specific automation aspects of equipment.
- Design and implement solutions across automation platforms in line with the site change control procedures.
- Develop, review and approve design documentation that support New Product Introductions (NPI) projects.
- 5 years or more within the automation industry supporting GMP environments and applications.
- 3 years or more experience supporting a biopharma process.
- Direct experience and in depth knowledge of packaging automation and vision systems platforms is required.
- Direct experience in supporting a manufacturing facility.
- Experience of implementing change controls and investigating deviations/events.
- Comprehensive understanding of cGMP requirements for clinical and commercial biopharmaceutical manufacturing and the ability to implement best practices (GAMP) to ensure site automation systems are cGMP compliant.
- Full understanding of automation system implementation and validation life cycle along with an understanding of the product quality impact of changes.
- Good interpersonal skills are required, as is the ability to communicate well, both verbally and written documents.
- Knowledge of Automation systems design and experience of developing system architectures to support New Product Introduction (NPI).
- Develop scope and estimations to support NPI projects
- Direct experience in managing and working alongside system integrators
- Experience with SQL Server and virtualization platforms is a plus, as is IT experience.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
For more information, please apply here or contact Rebecca Ledden (Rebecca.email@example.com) in itContracting directly. Eirevo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Eirevo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this