itContracting are seeking applicants for a Tableau Developer. This is a contract for our client based in Cork for 6-8 months, and is likely to be extended.
No of yrs of exp-: 10+ yrs of exp
Mandatory skill sets-: Tableau & Advance SQL
Nice to have skill sets-: Knowledge of Global Privacy Landscape
Project activities to be performed-:
1) Requirement gathering, design, development & maintenance of interactive visualisations/Tableau dashboards
2) Work with multiple data sources (both structured and un structured data) to collect, refine & prepare data for analytics & visualisation
3) Leverage Tableau platform/dashboards to derive meaningful insights
4) Monitoring Tableau reports/dashboards and make necessary changes
5) Improve overall process in data management, collection, dashboard design
6) Actively manage the performance and usability of Tableau to get the desired result
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
For more information, please apply here or contact Rebecca Ledden (Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org) in itContracting directly. Eirevo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Eirevo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this