Unity Developer – Dublin City/Hybrid/Remote from Ireland
Our Client is a global leader in smart building monitoring solutions (Building Information Modelling (BIM), 3D Modelling, Augmented reality etc) used by blue chip clients across numerous sectors, including data centre, pharmaceutical, healthcare etc.
With the backing of recent expansion funding the company is expanding globally and has a new opening for a Unity Developer to join their Development team. The HQ is in Dublin but there is room for remote working from within Ireland but the ideal is to be able to visit the Dublin office regularly.
- Coming from a Unity Development background with some knowledge of AR development, this role is to work with the existing team across the whole lifecycle to release
- Working on AR-VR technologies ideally deploying to Azure (but cloud experience required)
- Knowledge of SDKs for Unity and various toolkits, preferably with third party supplier experience
- Ongoing integration with external applications
- At least 4+ years of post grad Unity Development
- Additional experience on the .NET framework a bonus as well as Mixed Reality knowledge
- Commercial experience with AR/VR, Oculus etc helpful, and ideally a portfolio of your work
- Graphics Packages (3D) and any mobile related Unity work
- Additional OO development a bonus
To learn more about the role and client, please forward your CV stating required salary and we can arrange a confidential discussion.
Please note, candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland.
Email me jobs like this