2 Vacancies - Permanent Positions for experienced AWS Engineers with Software Development/Applications Integration expertise. Some of the following suitable roles:
AWS Software Engineer Full Stack AWS Developer
AWS Dev Ops Engineer AWS Cloud Development Engineer
AWS Java / Python BackEnd Developer Python Developer with AWS, Lambda, S3, etc
We are seeking 2 x Full stack AWS engineers, from Intermediate Software Engineer to Senior Engineer level, to join a Multinational Software Development Centre, developing Enterprise Applications for Global solutions in the Financial Services Industry.
You must have experience within software engineering environments & expertise in technologies such as AWS, Java/J2EE, Python, Lambda, S3, Docker or similar containers, Linux and related AWS Cloud technologies.
The 2 x AWS Cloud Engineers are being hired with these technology skillsets for a new team being created as a result of a major acquisition and the resulting significant program of work to be done with integrating that company's systems & AWS Cloud Applications into our client's existing core applications / systems, which have been created within a mix of Java, .NET and Python environments.
Join and assist the creation of a new team of Senior AWS Engineers and Senior AWS DevOps Engineers, responsible for the provision of AWS services between the Organisation's Global Applications and the backend, working with Java & .NET Software Development teams to ensure the integration of systems & software and working with other Software Engineers to deliver enterprise applications in an Agile Scrum environment. Providing CI/CD pipelines, DevOps engineering & AWS engineering experience and skills to augment the AWS expertise within this Global Group.
Essential Experience needed:
* 3+ Years commercial experience immersed in AWS, Amazon Web Services technology.
* Demonstrable experience in AWS & related engineering technologies such as some of: AWS Cloud Development Kit, AWS Lambda, Amazon S3, Python, Docker, AWS Services (eg. AWS API Gateway, AWS Codebuild, AWS Cognito), serverless computing, etc.
* Programming skills in core software development languages, either Java or Microsoft .NET (ASP.NET, C#.NET) or Python programming language
* Experience working as one of the following : Cloud Applications Software Engineer, AWS Backend Developer, AWS DevOps Engineer, AWS Cloud Engineer, AWS Backend Engineer, AWS full stack developer, AWS full stack software engineer, Java Developer or Python programmer & AWS engineer
* For the Senior AWS Engineer position, you must also be able to demonstrate mentoring, coaching and team leading or team building skills
Location = South of Ireland region ideally
Salary = €50-70k + excellent benefits package
The company offers very flexible working conditions, full remote working within Ireland and an excellent benefits package (including bonus, lucrative pension, full health insurance, etc).
Please note that EU/EEA/UK nationals or existing Irish work visa holders only need apply. NO SPONSORSHIP. You must be based in Ireland, as attendance in HQ Offices are required occasionally.
Other Key terms: AWS Developer, Senior AWS Developer, Senior Java Developer, Senior AWS Engineer, Senior AWS DevOps Engineer, Senior AWS Automation Engineer, Automation Developer, automation Scripting, Python, Java, C++, C#, C#.NET, J2EE, Full stack Engineer, Senior Full stack Developer, AWS fullstack engineer, AWS integration services development, AWS backend developer, AWS backend engineer, AWS Lambda, Dynamo DB, AWS S3, SNS, NserviceBUS, messaging frameworks, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS API Gateway, CloudWatch, AWS Glue.
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Email me jobs like this