GoldStar Telecom wish to recruit for an IT Computer Engineer, responsible for the support of Cork based SME Customers and providing local IT support to them.
The successful candidate should have a minimum of 3 years IT experience , work well within a team environment, be punctual, well organised and happy to learn new technologies.
- A full clean drivers licence is mandatory and the successful candidate will be provided with a Company Van.
- Desk side and remote desktop support for end users of varying skill levels.
- Hardware troubleshooting.
- Ms Office Troubleshooting and Support.
- Provisioning accounts and equipment.
- Manage File Permissions and Access Rights.
- Technical Knowledge of Active Directory.
- Configuration and Support of Mobile Devices.
The role will suit someone who needs a change of pace and seeks a diversity in their working day.
Standard working hours, no weekend work and a reliable team to work with may suit those needing a change.
Salary dependant on level of experience.