Technical Support Helpdesk L1/L2 - Dublin - Full Driving License
As an IT Support Engineer, if you are keen to expand your career and deepen your experience & skills, this role will be one for you to consider.
A Dublin based MSP & Microsoft Partner, have an interesting role open up for an IT Technical Support Helpdesk person.
In this role, you will provide IT Support to a variety of clients, with different challenges to solve, and projects to assist with.
You will also be expected to study for and you will be mentored to pursue for your Microsoft Certifications.
It is a must that you have a Full Driving License to legally drive in Ireland as you occasionally will drive a company vehicle to client sites.
You must have experience with Microsoft products & technologies such as Office 365 Administration, Active Directory, Azure, Windows 10, Server etc.
- At least 3 years IT Technical Support or Helpdesk within a Microsoft environment.
- Windows 10/11
- Server 2012+
- Active Directory
- Group Policy management
- Office 365 Applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, Teams, OneDrive, etc)
- Office 365 Administration (AAD, Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint Online, OneDrive)
- Microsoft 365 Administration (Intune, AIP, DLP, Defender) (Nice to have)
- Good communication skills & a good speaking to clients.
- Living in or close to North Dublin & legal to work in Ireland with correct Visa.
- A Full Driving License is a must.
You will received an excellent salary, training & mentoring, and benefits. This is an office based role with occasional client site days. You will have a good career pathway upward to higher level support or grow into a Senior Field Service Engineer.
If you have the specified Technical Support IT Helpdesk experience, please send your CV today to Gerry Nolan at Stack and Co.
You must be legal to work in Ireland with an EU passport or the correct visa & be based near to North Dublin.