itContracting are seeking to recruit an ICT Project Manager for our client based in Dublin 1
Hybrid working 2 days per week on-site required at a minimum
Duration: 6 month day rate contract initially subject to extension
Key Deliverables required:
- Plan, monitor and manage projects from initiation through completion.
- Participation in analysis, scope definition, planning, estimation, and design of solutions.
- Preparation and maintenance of project artefacts and documentation.
- Ability to define and set clear attainable project objectives.
- Secure required resources, and use formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks and changes.
- Manage projects to ensure on-time completion according to specifications and within budgeted costs.
- Liaising with and reporting to Project Boards, Project Executives and the Project Management Office as required.
- Managing the assignment of tasks.
- Provide oversight and support to the testing workstream
- Managing the data migration.
- Vendor management
- Planning, monitoring and managing projects from initiation through to completion;
- Previous VMWare Infrastructure experience
- Previous On-Premise Infrastructure experience
- Use of formal project management methodology (Prince2 or equivalent) to manage project areas such as resources, budgets, risks and changes;
- Background in Change Management in large organisations
Specific experience in the following would be an advantage:
- 3rd party software implementation projects, ideally within the funds industry
- In-house software implementation build projects, ideally within the financial sector
- Working on fund administration or investment management projects; and
- Implementing projects involving the end-to-end investment cycle.
- Project management
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Stakeholder management, including vendor management
- Problem solving
- Ability to manage diverse multi-disciplined project teams
- Primary degree preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
- Formal project management qualification or certification
Experience level required:
- 7 years’ project management experience, ideally within a financial services environment, managing a diverse cross functional project team
For more information please apply here or contact Jennifer Shanahan in itContracting directly.
eir evo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this