At FRS Recruitment we work with the best clients. My client is based in Shannon and the requirements are listed below
* Review, understand, and contribute to cloud infrastructure architectures provided by Azure, AWS, and Google to effectively support Electronic Design Automation (EDA).
* Develop and automate reference architectures for self-managed clouds of our customers and our proposed managed cloud offering.
* Facilitate resource orchestration across multiple clouds from the Siemens Platform as a Service (PaaS).
* Champion and support the culture of building secure, performant, and scalable infrastructure and applications.
* Collaborate with fellow Engineers in a scrum team to develop dynamically controlled infrastructure for both internal and external customers.
* Implement Proof of Concepts (POCs) to validate approaches and techniques.
* Ensure the security of cloud infrastructure and actively contribute to addressing security concerns.
* Investigate technology choices aligned with our goals and the needs of our customers.
* Partner with various teams across the organization to understand, socialize, and support their internal cloud infrastructure development needs.
* Assist in the DevOps and tooling for building cloud solutions.
* Conduct performance comparison testing of the latest cloud servers, architectures, and tooling running our software.
* Embrace a hands-on approach and contribute to building the future.
* Bachelor's or higher degree in Engineering, Technology, or a relevant field.
* Proven experience in architecting and maintaining large-scale cloud platforms in a production environment.
* Familiarity with hybrid on-premises and software-as-a-service products.
* Understanding of cloud security concerns and experience addressing them.
* Strong experience in container orchestration.
* Proficiency in architecting public, private, and hybrid multi-cloud solutions across IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS providers.
* Knowledge of Azure, AWS, and/or Google IPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service).
* Deep understanding of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and proficiency in associated scripting technologies.
* Possession of various cloud certifications.
The Ideal Candidate:
* Agile mindset with a focus on delivering customer value quickly.
* Ability to form, articulate, and support opinions and narratives based on research and Proof of Concepts (POCs).
* Skillful at bringing order from chaos and finding simple solutions.
* Flexibility to adapt and wear different hats as the team rapidly grows.
* Natural inclination to be proactive, hands-on, and deeply involved.
* Diverse technology background with a comprehensive understanding from the ground up.
* Strong influencer capable of driving change and adapting communication to various stakeholders, including executive-level management.
* Appreciation of security concerns and posture required for both customer-managed and internally managed cloud environments containing customer intellectual property (IP).
* Strong inclination towards automation.
Email me jobs like this