itContracting are currently recruiting for a Project Network Engineer to join the team of their client based in Dublin. This is a day rate contractor. The successful candidate will be required on-site in North Dublin, two to three days per week.
- Working in SolarWinds (training will be provided)
- Maintenance and updating of Network Management Platforms
- Maintain and improve documentation of customers’ network environments
- Network Switches & Commands
- Switch Administration
- Working as part of the wider network team supporting project delivery and business objectives
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a Network based role
- A relevant ICT qualification and/or relevant ICT certification
- Network Management
- Switching & Routing
- WLAN, VLAN & WAN
- Network Database Management
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Niall Moloney directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
eir evo, itContracting and our clients are equal opportunity employers who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this