Contract role - 12 months - Daily rates €600-700 per day
Multinational Environment - Creative Agency or Digital Design Agency background required.
Reporting into the Director of Web Assets Strategy & working in a cross functional, multinational environment, you will manage the assets delivery, monitor quality, manage budget and production schedules with the production agency. As part of the Customer Engagement Division of a Global organisation operating in the Pharmaceutical Industry, your function will be to ensure the multiple products & services websites, created in-country, are delivered with the quality to enhance & maximise customer experience.
We are looking for people with the experience of delivering successful content in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You must have excellent UX/UI skills, project and stakeholder (internal & external) management skills, excellent collaboration skills & a passion for mission driven delivery of Digital Web Assets.
You are likely to come from a Creative Design Agency, Digital Design Agency background servicing external clients or an internal Digital Web Production environment within a Pharmaceutical, Scientific, Healthcare or Financial Services Organisation utilising the services of a creative agency to service internal clients.
What we are looking for (essential):
* 5 years of experience in Production Management, project management & delivery within a creative, production or design agency
* Background in Marketing Communications, Digital Media, Multimedia, Website Production related areas
* Demonstrated expertise in Digital Delivery - Web sites, social media, 3rd party media, etc - with emphasis on Digital asset production / utilisation & channel opportunities
* Awareness of media trends, technology, and industry best practices
* Demonstrated expertise in website strategy/creation/UX/ SEO/ Google Ads/ PPC, etc
* Technical understanding of content delivery tools like Adobe Creative Suite to understand what is possible
* Any experience in delivering assets for 3rd party publishers (banner ads, in-feed ads, etc) is also advantageous
Contract Duration = 12 months, extendable
Contract rates = €600-700 per day
Please note that you MUST have EU/EEA/UK citizenship or hold a current valid work visa for Ireland. No Sponsorship considered.
Other key Terms: Creative Director, Web Production Manager, Digital Project Manager, Creative agency, Digital Agency, Web Design Agency, Digital Design Agency, websites, web sites, web assets, Senior IT Project Manager, Contract Senior Project Manager, Web Project Manager, Digital Web, Digital Project Manager, Digital Delivery Manager, Web Delivery Manager, Creative design agency, MarComms, Digital Marketing, Contractor, contract Project Manager, Pharmaceutical, Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, Multimedia, Project Management.
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Email me jobs like this