I am looking for a Firewall Engineer to join an innovative IT function based in Cork, Ireland. As part of a talented team, you will play a crucial role in installing, configuring, and administering the global network landscape. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic, challenging, and fast-paced environment.
* Install, configure, and administer the IT infrastructure's network landscape globally
* Ensure smooth company-wide operation of IT infrastructure and IT security in the network area
* Plan, conceptualize, and implement global infrastructure concepts
* Maintain network and security infrastructure components and contribute to IT security measures
* Analyze and resolve faults, providing 2nd and 3rd level support for infrastructure-related issues
* Participate in the development, selection, and implementation of new systems and technologies
* Document technical specifications
* Collaborate closely with other IT departments and global IT system administrators
If you are a proactive and experienced Firewall Engineer seeking a challenging role within a supportive team, we encourage you to apply.
Email me jobs like this