itContracting are currently seeking applicants for a Bilingual IT Support Engineer. This is a permanent position located with our client in Donegal (Hybrid working available)
It is mandatory that applicants be able to speak English and Italian
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues relating to networks, applications, software, hardware, VPN’s, databases, storage, servers.
- Managing incident queues
- Handling calls with Customers
- Managing communication with customers
- Responding in a timely fashion to reactive or proactive incidents
- Recording and documenting incident tickets
- Monitoring Phones, emails, webchats for any incoming incidents
- Reporting, Analysis, Service Improvement Plans, Process diagrams, Knowledge creation / Management, Major incidents management, Sys admin
- Ability to troubleshoot issues on Windows Servers, Windows workstation, Linux Operating systems.
- Knowledge of Application & Web Servers – Tomcat, Apache, IIS
- Knowledge on how to troubleshoot or manage databases – MySQL, Sybase, MariaDB, MongoDB, PostgreSQL.
- Effective communications skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Time management skills
- Customer Service experience
- Proven strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- Proven ability to work well with technical and non-technical staff across numerous areas.
- Proven ability to work independently on multiple tasks with commitment and willingness to see issues through to resolution
- Excellent problem solving and Root Cause Analysis skills
- Proficiency in understanding, analysing and defining corrective actions from data provided in logs, traces, and heap dumps.
- Understanding of virtualization and environments such as AWS, VMware, Virtual box
- Desktop support experience
- VMware sys admin or Database sys admin or Windows Server admin.
- Degree or Certificate in I.T. or related discipline is preferred
- ITIL certifications
- Technical Support experience working in a technical support role Tier 1/Tier Two.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
For more information, please apply here or contact Rebecca Ledden (email@example.com) in itContracting directly.
eir evo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Job Ref: ITC4775
Email me jobs like this