itContracting are currently seeking applicants for a Identity & Access Engineer experienced in SailPoint IIQ.This is a permanent position located in Letterkenny, Donegal (Hybrid available - 2 days per month onsite).
- Strong experience in Identity & Access Governance domain
- Very good understanding of SailPoint IIQ Role Based Access control framework
- Very good understanding of infrastructure setup, network devices, clustering, HA configuration of servers/databases.
- Very good experience in preparing low level design/build documents
- Very good analytical and communication skills.
Nice to have
- Strong development experience on any programming language
- Good experience of installation & configuration of SailPoint IIQ product in standalone and clustered mode.
- Should have experience with Connectors development in SailPoint IIQ (AD, LDAP, DB, Web Service).
- Worked on OOTB workflows and customized LCM Workflows for Business process.
- Experience in working with Application Servers like, Tomcat, and JBoss.
- Well versed in Windows, UNIX and Linux environments.
- Excellent experience in databases like Oracle, and SQL Server
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL, Views, Functions, Stored Procedures, Triggers.
- Excellent debugging/testing/production support/documentation skills
- Should have ability to implement technical solution which meets all functional/nonfunctional requirements with very less customization at the product level.
- Should be able to lead overall SailPoint IIQ product configuration and implementation
- Should be able to integrate enterprise or in-house developed applications with SailPoint IIQ
- Should be able to configure account access recertification/delegation in SailPoint IIQ
- Should be able to customize SailPoint IIQ user interfaces as per business needs
- Should be able to generate standard or customize reports as per business needs
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
For more information, please apply here or contact Rebecca Ledden (Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org / 086 414 2327) in itContracting directly.
eir evo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Job Ref: ITC4795
Email me jobs like this