Job Title: Azure Cloud Security Architect
Hybrid - minimum 2 days per month in Letterkenny, Co Donegal
Are you able to formulate and deliver strategies focused on shaping our customer's digital transformations?
Do you have a broad understanding of enterprise-class technologies with a particular focus on
Azure Cloud Security?
We have an exciting role for you - join us as a Azure Cloud Security Architect.
The Azure Cloud Security Architect is part of a team responsible for the operation and development of cloud security solutions across a variety of technical platforms, data networks and security domains.
- Support the Enterprise Security team lead and management in delivering the team’s programme of work and business targets.
- Support and optimise a variety of security or network operational solutions that facilitate event data collection, systems monitoring, threat detection, vulnerability management, perimeter defences, enterprise password management in our Microsoft Azure environment.
- Develop and maintain operational procedures, driving improvements and automation where possible in our Azure environment.
- Assist in the design and project delivery of new cloud security and network solutions.
- Assist in periodic cyber security tabletop simulation exercises in conjunction with operational teams.
- Collaborate with the Security Architecture & Policy team and other project and operational teams.
- Analyse and optimise technical and business processes.
- Microsoft Azure Certified – Ideally AZ-500.
- Ability to create and manage Sentinel workbooks and use cases for the development of customisable event dashboards and reports.
- Ability to create customisable alerts with log analytic workspace and Azure Monitor.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Azure.
- Proven track record of integrating cloud security tools with traditional on-premises security tools.
- Qualification in a relevant technical discipline and strong experience of delivering or operating a variety of IT security solutions.
- Extensive experience with Cloud security, with Azure Cloud.
- Proven Azure cloud security experience.
- Hands-on experience in identifying security requirements in Cloud environment.
- Hands-on extensive experience on Azure Cloud Security in a large enterprise.
- Proven experience with all major Azure service security and best practices.
- Hands on experience with identification of security requirements for Azure services.
- Hands on experience with guardrails enforcement to address security requirements for Azure services.
- Ability to express difficult and complex concepts clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
- Have experience in preparing service security requirement and risk analysis documentation.
Good to have:
- Tenable, Splunk, Symantec SESC and SEPM knowledge.
- Security or networks industry certification and familiarity with cyber security frameworks (e.g. NIST) and standards (e.g. ISO 27001).
- Experience or familiarity in web application firewall.
- Experience in data networking.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Holly Grant directly at email@example.com
eir evo, itContracting and our clients are equal opportunity employers who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this