itContracting are currently seeking applicants for a Senior .Net Developer. This is a contract position located with our client in Dublin (Hybrid working options available)
- Conduct development activities such as coding, testing and documentation.
- Deliver technical solutions within the agreed time, cost and quality boundaries.
- Adhere to all Central Bank Software Development Lifecycle practices throughout the project.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvements at both a delivery and project level.
- Liaise with business and I.T stakeholders such as Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Lead Solution Developer and Quality Assurance.
- As the opportunity arises provide technical advice and guidance in the development of solutions.
- 7+ years’ experience as a software developer in a .Net environment
- Significant experience as a Software Developer in .NET environment including :
- Experience writing Asynchronous / Multithreaded code in .NET
- Designing and implementing C# Web API code
- Good understanding of code release cycle through Azure DevOps pipelines
- Significant knowledge and experience of SQL server, design and implementation of databases, T-SQL queries, stored procedures
- Experience of working in Agile development Teams
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
For more information, please apply here or contact Holly Grant in itContracting directly.
eir evo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Job Ref: ITC4892
Email me jobs like this