itContracting are looking for an experienced Service Delivery Coordinator / Service Management Analyst to join the team of their utilities client on a contract basis. This can be offered as a day rate contract OR a fixed term salaried contract. Hybrid work (2 days on-site per week). Initial contract duration of 12 months.
- Reporting directly to the service delivery manager, this person will have the following responsibilities:
- Engage with the wider UET project to ensure Service Managment (SM) interests are represented in all applicable forums.
- Define processes, SOPs to be leveraged as part of the SM deliverables within the UET programmes.
- Act as a single point of SM knowledge to ensure information coming in from multiple streams is documented and coherent to allow the SM function to have clear and unambiguous picture of the requirements.
- As programme moves to BAU, work closely with enduring SM team to effectively transition all new services, capabilities and processes into steady state BAU.
- Have experience working on large scale transformation programmes in an Service Management Analyst capacity.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Jennifer Shanahan directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +353 85 8054018
eir evo, itContracting and our clients are equal opportunity employers who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this