itContracting are currently seeking applicants for a Spanish speaking IT Support Engineer. This is a permanent position for our client based in Letterkenny, Donegal.
- Troubleshooting and resolving Incidents & Service Requests
- Managing incident queues & incident intake channels
- Taking ownership of incidents & communication with customer as required
- Responding in a timely fashion to reactive or proactive incidents
- Recording and documenting incident tickets
- Monitoring omnichannel intake
- Detailing accurate information in case documentation
- Coordinating internally with other support groups in timely fashion
- Windows Server Administration / Troubleshooting
- B2 or greater language fluency in both Spanish & English
- Ability to troubleshoot infrastructure related issues
- Basic Linux Service Administration
- Basic MySQL/MS SQL skills
- Time management skills
- Customer Service experience
- Proven strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- Proficiency in understanding, analyzing, and defining corrective actions from data provided in logs, traces, and heap dumps.
- Experience managing or dealing with incidents in Windows/Linux environment
- Experience providing application support
- Degree or Certificate in I.T. or related discipline is preferred
- ITIL certifications
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
For more information, please apply here or contact Rebecca Ledden (Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org) in itContracting directly. Eirevo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Eirevo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this