SAP Support Analyst
Location: Cork, Ireland
Xpertise Recruitment is working with an iconic international brand to bring an exciting SAP Support Analyst opportunity to market. Our client is looking for driven candidates with experience using SAP in a fast-paced manufacturing/shop floor environment. This role comes with immediate responsibilities as well as significant career development and personal growth opportunities. So, if you are looking for an opportunity that will allow you to develop personally and professionally, then we want to hear from you!
* Receive, understand and translate SAP tickets, queries and requirements.
* Understand warehouse and manufacturing processes as well as business methodologies.
* Co-ordinate SAP tasks and support SAP end users.
* Gather SAP requirements and define solutions effectively.
* Understanding and contributing to fit-gap and gap analyses.
* SAP ECC, S4/HANA experience.
* Experience using SAP PP-PI/PP/QM modules.
* Technical understanding of SAP technologies and processes.
* Ability to co-ordinate and manage tasks and projects.
* Experience working in waterfall/agile environments.
* Experience contributing to the implementation of SAP in a factory floor/warehouse setting.
You must have full, independent right to work in Ireland to apply for this role. This is an on-site role so please only apply if you are able to commute to Cork on a regular basis or are willing to relocate.
If you would like to be considered for this role, apply below or contact with Daniel Garforth see below for further details.
Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and business.
Email me jobs like this