Senior Data Engineer – SQL DWH – South Dublin/Remote Hybrid
Our client is a leading provider of specialised eCommerce Solutions, working closely with multinational firms across to Europe to develop and manage their Java based eCommerce platforms on an ongoing basis. They have partnered with IT Search to engage a Senior Data Engineer to manage their client-based installation and configuration of their eCommerce software on various servers and Datawarehouse/BI environments.
- Installation and configuration of software on DWH servers
- Managing Unit tests on new installs
- Ongoing maintenance of software integration to BI Tools
- Documenting processes and working closely with client Data team
- Deep and ongoing client interaction as well as internal development team
- 7+ years of Business Intelligence and Datawarehouse maintenance and design
- Strong SQL knowledge (PL/SQL, T-SQL welcome) plus views, triggers, stored procedures
- ETL (Informatica ideally) experience and data modelling knowledge
- Level of comfort working on various databases including Oracle, MySQL and Teradata
- Cloud based Datawarehousing ideal as well as experience in any Big Data technology
- Background in object oriented development a bonus but a good level of expertise in Python is required
- Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal
To learn more about this role and client and to arrange a confidential conversation, please forward your CV stating required salary and notice period.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.
Email me jobs like this