Our client, a leading provider in the sustainable energy field, is experiencing major growth and transformation. Thus, an exciting, unique, newly created role for a PMO Lead presents itself, for someone with the hunger and drive to implement change. This role will be based in Dublin, on a hybrid basis.
- National brand
- Committed to Sustainability and change
- Business Planning
- Will lead the governance and business planning function, overseeing a team of three, ensuring business planning processes are in line with delivering the company’s strategy
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring compliance of all regulatory requirements, as well as financial management and reporting needs
- Responsible for the annual capital portfolio budget to ensure appropriate expenditure against regulatory allowances
- Developing and maintaining the risk management framework in alignment with the group risk management framework
- Supporting the development and maintaining of CPIO policies and procedures framework; ensuring policies and procedures are reflective of organisation, industry, technology, and cyber security practices
- Experience in leading a team
- Keen to use your initiative in challenging the norm, and implementing change
- Ability to communicate, engage and motivate people.
- Previous experience managing IT capex and opex budgets
- Confident in IT strategy and business planning alignment
- Ability to identify potential risks, gaps, issues and process improvements and deliver upon them
- University degree in computer science, computer engineering, technology management or other relevant degree
- Salary DOE 75,000 – 85,000 DOE
- Hybrid working model (3 days in office, 2 days from home)
This is an amazing opportunity for a driven person with exceptional business planning acumen to gain exposure across many areas of the business. You will join a progressive company that will support your ambition and is committed to sustainability.
Send your CV through the appropriate link or call Niamh Shannon on +353 87 4299649 for an immediate interview.
Email me jobs like this