Azure Cloud Security Architect required for global business in the Financial Services/ Asset Management industry. You will be is part of a team responsible for the operation and development of cloud security solutions across a variety of technical platforms, data networks and security domains.
This is a remote role from anywhere in Ireland with occasional presence to the office in Letterkenny (2 days a month)
- Support the Enterprise Security team lead and management in delivering the team’s programme of work and business targets.
- Support and optimise a variety of security or network operational solutions that facilitate event data collection, systems monitoring, threat detection, vulnerability management, perimeter defences, enterprise password management in Microsoft Azure environment.
- Develop and maintain operational procedures, driving improvements and automation where possible.
- Assist in the design and project delivery of new cloud security and network solutions.
- Assist in periodic cyber security tabletop simulation exercises in conjunction with operational teams.
- Collaborate with the Security Architecture & Policy team and other project and operational teams.
- Qualification in a relevant technical discipline and strong experience of delivering or operating a variety of IT security solutions.
- Microsoft Azure Certified – Ideally AZ-500.
- Proven experience with all major Azure service security and best practices.
- Have experience in preparing service security requirement and risk analysis documentation.
- Hands-on experience managing and provisioning the cloud solution infrastructure.
- Experience in MS Sentinel.
- Solid understanding of risk assessment, regulatory standards, vulnerability etc.
- 85K - 95K p.a. (DOE)
Visa sponsorship for candidates willing to relocate to Ireland, Letterkenny
Email me jobs like this