Technical Operations Engineer required for one of the world’s most highly regarded FinTech businesses.
The Technical Operations Engineer will be a key part of the service delivery team, advising on the most effective way to make Production changes, working with other technology teams to deliver and implement changes in the Production Environment.
This is a permanent role - hybrid structure (office in Co. Kerry) – flexibility to come on site when necessary is required (approx. twice a month)
- Working with Product and Development teams to ensure the best solution is delivered to production.
- Working on assigned tasks in 2 weeks SPRINTS
- Document Standard Operating Procedures as required for sharing with the support team and complete handovers as part of production changes.
- Support integration testing/UAT with external clients and vendors.
- Being a part of escalation for support issues prior to escalation to third level support
- Work on own initiative ensuring tickets are prioritised accordingly to reflect the significance of the request.
- 3 years + in an IT support role.
- database experience specifically Oracle, MySQL or Postgres
- Experience with Linux platform
- Familiarity with DevOps tools e.g. Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins etc. and understanding of CI/CD automation would be a plus
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to help diagnose and eliminate problems
- Start salary up to 50K p.a. (DOE)
- 5% Pension contribution
- Private Health Insurance
Email me jobs like this