IT Field Service Engineer
itContracting are currently seeking applicants for an IT Field Service Engineer. This is a long-term contract or payroll/salary position for itContracting located with our client in the Manufacturing sector in Cork.
- Support required at multiple location across Cork.
- Technicians will occasionally be requested to assist with project work.
- Deployment/troubleshooting of hardware issues including but not limited to
- Office Printers
- Production Zebra printers
- Barcode devices
- Phones (desk, mobiles, wifi, conference)
- Daily monitoring and management of the following:
- Netbackup environment
- Windows machines
- MS Office & O365 Products
- Other applications as required
- Support manufacturing area.
- Maintain hardware inventory database and update with all moves/additions as per defined process.
- Adhere to all processes & procedures around laptop/desktop building and software deployment/retirement.
- Build and deploy new laptop/desktop and perform handover for new users as required.
- Conduct meeting room IT equipment checks.
- Monitor IT inventory stock related to Field Services activities.
Candidates must be eligible to work full time and long term in Ireland or currently hold a valid appropriate long term work Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Chris Byrne in itContracting directly.
eir evo, itContracting and our clients are equal opportunity employers who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this