itContracting are currently seeking applicants for a Help Desk Engineer. This is a permanent position for our client based in Galway.
- Troubleshoot Hardware and OS related issues
- Image laptops and desktops for asset deployment and re-deployment
- Provision laptops, computer peripherals and accessories for new joiner requests
- Manage and maintain asset inventory at the site
- Replace faulty hardware components on laptops and desktops
- Provision laptop replacement for hardware break-fix situations
- Refurbish and rebuild laptops for asset redeployment
- Perform regular asset validation and share the asset inventory report to management
- Prepare and share forecast of asset requirement to ensure timely procurement of assets.
- Provide desk side assistance to end users
- Coordinate with vendors and OEM for warranty / Out of warranty repair.
- Provide hands & eyes support for other infrastructure teams
- Coordinate with Platforms team to conduct POC for introducing new devices or new technology into the environment
- Reclaim IT assets from leavers
- Create KB articles and publish them on ITSM tool
- Co-ordinate with courier company to dispatch devices to other head office locations, etc
- Support mobile device application and registration issues through Intune.
- Assist users with Mobile device enrolment on Intune.
- Troubleshoot OS build failure on devices.
- Assisting users with Intune enrolment issues.
- Remediating compliance issues on End User devices.
- Deploying applications to End user Devices based on requests.
- Troubleshoot MDM and MAM related issues.
- Recreate user profile on devices in case of user profile issues.
- Escort OEM engineers into the premises.
- Manage dispatch partner resources during dispatch situation at unmanned sites.
- Manage and maintain stock of end user equipment at the Customer site and also provide forecast of stock requirement o the management on a regular basis for stock replenishment.
- Min 5 Years of Prior Payments experience dealing with End User Services infrastructure·
- Min 5 years of client facing role to discuss and resolve issues that are SLA driven·
- Min 2 years of experience in using Jira for providing desktop support
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
For more information, please apply here or contact Rebecca Ledden (Rebecca.email@example.com) in itContracting directly. Eirevo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Eirevo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this