itContracting are looking for an experienced Technical Business Analyst to join the team of the Dublin based client on a day rate contract basis. Initial contract length of 6 months, with potential to extend long-term. Hybrid working (2 days onsite per week)
- Conduct in-depth analysis of business processes, systems, and data to identify areas for improvement, streamlining and increase operational efficiency.
- Own the design and development of User/Business Requirements and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) deliverables within a project. Ensure full transparency on business requirement and UAT deliverables and their status.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organisation and assist communication between business representatives and IT
- Develop ‘best fit’ approach for Business Requirement and UAT activities within a project together with Project Manager, IT, and business stakeholders
- Translate requirements into a functional specification that can be used by IT to develop a technical specification.
- Assist business owners in the development of Test plans and Test Scripts
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Experience working on digital projects in an Agile environment.
- An interest in working on a complex and innovative project.
- Proven ability to produce high quality deliverables/outputs that exceed stakeholders’ expectations.
- Strong solution orientation and change management focus.
- Ability to build and manage relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with Cloud platforms (Azure) highly desirable.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Jennifer Shanahan directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +353 85 8054018
eir evo, itContracting and our clients are equal opportunity employers who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this