itContracting are seeking applications for a Desktop Support Engineer for our client based in Dublin.
Duration: 6 months (day rate contract)
Location: Onsite 5 days per week
Desired Skill Requirements:
- Active Directory User, Group and Permission Management
- Excellent Client PC and Laptop hardware replacement, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Windows 10 setup, troubleshooting and support in a business environment.
- Desk Moves, Rollouts, Client data transfer.
- Business Application Support
- Microsoft Office and/or Office 365
- Microsoft Outlook in an Exchange or Office 365 environment
- PC Imaging
- Client Print support
- Remote client support
- Client Network Cabling and Patching
- Meeting and Conference Room setup and maintenance
- Peripheral device support
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
For more information, please apply here or contact martha magee (firstname.lastname@example.org / 085 858 9648)
eir evo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this