Product Owner required for asset and liability management business in Dublin. Our Client delivers financial support to Irish enterprises and in particular SMEs, so it critical in driving competition and innovation for the economy. The office is based in Dublin city centre and its hybrid model with 1 day a week in office.
- Product owner for a new digital platform that offers engaging and enhanced end-to-end processes and services to stakeholders
- Define the product vision and roadmap, manage the product backlog, documenting detailed technical and business requirements / User Stories
- Prioritising and managing sprints (every 2 weeks) with systems testing.
- Lead the planning and delivery of new features and functionality
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to provide vision and direction for the project.
- Lead multiple technical workstreams including smaller scale technical projects linked to the overall programme of work.
- Help manage the external development partner to deliver the platform, and ongoing management of the development partner once the platform has moved to BAU including SLA management and delivery of new features etc.
- 5+ years’ experience working as a senior business analyst / product owner / project manager in Financial Services or IT consultancy.
- Experienced in requirements gathering and documentation of “User Stories”
- Understanding of basic UX principles.
- Experience of working on IT projects and managing technical workstreams in an agile project environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage relationships across a wide range of senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of cloud-based SaaS solutions.
Email me jobs like this