Do you have a strong knowledge of automation test concepts and common tooling?
Can you analyse requirements and answer complex customer queries?
itContracting are currently seeking applicants for a Test Automation Engineer. This is a permanent position located with our client in Letterkenny (Hybrid working)
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will work with our client to implement their test automation strategy with the overall goal of continuous delivery. You will research, evaluate, and deliver automated solutions that satisfy expected requirements.
- Develop automation solutions aligned to the client automation strategy and frameworks.
- Develop and maintain automation code and documentation within an approved versioning control system.
- Perform unit tests on the automation code and record results in a unit test log.
- Respond to enhancement requests and provide test analysts with technical support as needed.
- Follow documented coding standards and naming conventions.
- Conduct code reviews with other technical specialists.
- Track and manage automation defects reported by the test analysts using a bug reporting tool.
- Provide productivity metrics to management and business partners when requested.
- Experienced in implementing and coding automated test solutions throughout the SDLC using tools such as Selenium, Cypress, Playwright etc.
- Testing experience in the financial or investments domains.
- Complete understanding of the automation development life cycle and its required deliverables.
- Proven ability to design and deliver quality software to standards and schedules.
- Experienced in test planning and execution with focus on Web Automation.
- Ability to provide technical training and mentoring to other members of staff.
- Capacity to work on own initiative without direct supervision from management.
- Ability to work well with business partners and other project team members.
- Proven leadership skills and an excellent track record of deliverables.
Competitive salary packages feature pension, health care, life assurance, laptop, phone, access to extensive training resources and discounts within the larger Tata network.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
For more information, please apply here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Eirevo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Eirevo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this