Are you able to support customers to understand their challenges and serve as a conduit to a vulnerability program for specific business needs?
Are you keen to join a company where you will have the autonomy to build your career?
itContracting are currently seeking applicants for a Tenable Administrator. This is a permanent position located in Letterkenny, Donegal. Hybrid (2 days per month onsite)
As a Tenable Administrator, you will communicate the value proposition of the Tenable Vulnerability Management solution in alignment with specific customers’ needs. The role will involve the coordination of the collection of vulnerability data in addition to the notification and reporting of identified vulnerabilities.
- Work with the Tenable Security Centre and Nessus scanning software.
- Instal and addition of new scanners to Tenable.SC, building and executing online and offline scans, managing assets, users, and policies.
- Perform upgrades to the scanners and Tenable.SC, create, modify, and schedule scan jobs, and creation of reports from Tenable.SC and Tenable OT.
- Use knowledge of CIS and STIG compliance guidelines to edit audit files in Tenable.SC and Tenable OT.
- Create dashboards.
- Onboard assets to tenable in IT and OT.
- Adhere to ad enhance VM processes.
- Strong skills in Tenable.sc and Tenable. Ot.
- Experience with vulnerability and patch assessment.
- Experience building/operating VM programs.
- Strong understanding of networking protocol.
- Ability to diagnose and explain networking operational or design issues.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Security, Engineering, or a related field with several years of IT infrastructure experience with a focus in security.
- Strong hands-on experience deploying and managing Tenable VM products.
- Understands core networking services and their requirements including DNS, DHCP, routing, VLAN configuration.
- Excellent presentation and business writing skills.
- Experience as an architect or SME using Tenable.
- Ability to work on own initiative, or at direction of team.
- Competitive salary package with generous bonus
- Health care
- Life assurance
- Access to extensive training resources and discounts within the larger company network.t
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
For more information, please apply here or contact martha magee (email@example.com / 085 858 9648)
eir evo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this