Our client who works exclusively with FRS Recruitment are on the lookout for Cyber Security professions
Here are some of the essential technologies and tools that a cyber security engineer should be familiar with:
* Knowledge of various operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and macOS.
* Knowledge of network protocols, TCP/IP, and routing protocols is essential
* Firewall technologies such as Cisco ASA, Checkpoint, and Palo Alto are critical for securing networks
* Exposute to tools such as Nessus, OpenVAS, and Qualys to scan networks for vulnerabilities.
* SIEM systems such as Splunk and LogRhythm are used to collect and analyze security events from various sources
If you are interested please apply below
Email me jobs like this