Associate Director, Technical Design & Architecture, Novartis, Dublin, Ireland
100+! is how many members are in our Salesforce Solution Delivery team and our team has a presence in key strategic locations globally with a core team based in Dublin. The Salesforce Solution Delivery team works across a broad range of solutions - everything from apps for internal business productivity to external apps for medical professionals and patients on the platform of Salesforce eco system and AWS. With endless future opportunities in Digital Health, we are well positioned to build products that improve lives. Join us today with the opportunity to design large scale patient services solution.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Effectively transform the business requirements into an IT solution design specification, ultimately leading to meeting the customer expectations on Salesforce eco system while assuring solutions are safe, reliable, scalable and flexible.
• Create and lead solution designs for internal customers. Help scoping of requirements to meet business needs. Documentation of solutions and testing deployment
• Develop project rationale and perform scoping assessments to determine feasibility of projects. Participate in requirement gathering in global/regional workshops
• Peer review and sign off detailed designs by business. Ensure the overall user experience is taken into account when designing and deploying new solutions and services. Documentation of deployments
• Ensure that detailed designs adhere to solution architecture design (i.e. high level conceptual design) and are traceable to functional as well as non-functional requirements in functional specification
• Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Service Delivery scope. Involved in decision making discussions with internal customer groups
• Ensure implemented solutions are according to specifications and fit for purpose. Planning deployments together with Project Managers and Operations Team
• Deployments between development environments and validation / productive orgs. Review deployment packages with developers. Preparing checklists and scripts for manual deployments
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you'll bring to the role:
• 8+ years of experience in an solution design, business analyst or equivalent role and fluent English. Salesforce certified application architect and/or Salesforce Certified System architect an advantage
• Proven track rack record in large, preferably global, multi-team projects dealing with complex process areas and business groups
• Strong practical development knowledge of Salesforce configurations, VisualForce, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment, Flow, Aura component and Lightning web component
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills. Ability to work with others in a high paced, fluid, multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team
• Working under tight timelines without compromising quality. Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all management levels. Stakeholder management skills
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Pension scheme, Share scheme, Health insurance, 25 days annual leave, Flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, Employee recognition scheme, learning and development opportunities.
Why consider Novartis?
236 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2022. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here:
Novartis Ireland Ltd. has been certified as a Top Employer 2021 by the Top Employers Institute for its exceptional employee offerings!
Email me jobs like this