About Us: What do Ticketmaster, members of the Oireachtas (Irish Parliament), 6,000 staff in HM Passport Offices across the UK and Axa Insurance all have in common? They are all customers of FlexTime.
As an awarding-winning developer, FlexTime has a long track-record of helping companies better manage their employee time and attendance. Founded in Dublin in 1983, FlexTime now has over 400 customers and 200,000 users across Europe.
Our VisionTime system offers the latest in innovative and agile technology for whatever working time solution you need, whether it’s flexible hours, fixed time or remote / hybrid. We also specialise in bespoke development when required. The system is easily installed without modification.
- Develop and deliver maintainable and extensible C# code and ASP.NET Core.
- Develop and deliver maintainable and extensible React.JS code.
- Create and maintain Database schema and Store Procedures in SQL Server.
- Driving the application architecture, optimal usage of software design patterns & principles, best practices, coding techniques & standards.
- Develop and manage the e2e testing of APIs & services.
- Be a positive influence for continuous improvement and team success.
- You will be immersed in all aspects of the SDLC; from requirements analysis and design documentation, development and testing.
- Both written and verbal fluency in English is a must.
- Strong technical solution design and implementation with Azure PaaS.
- Has solid demonstrable experience in building scalable & performant services & APIs in Microsoft .NET Core & .NET Framework (C#). (5+ years)
- Practical knowledge of SQL Server/RDMS to include database schema and query design.
- Collaborative application integration experience via REST pattern secure API
- Understanding of infrastructure (as a service) to achieve desired resilience, stability, and performance in Azure PaaS.
- Has experience leading design within a team of senior developers with good understanding of DDD and a SOLID code practitioner.
- Experienced with various types of software testing, from unit testing, integration tests to performance and security testing.
- Strong capabilities with build tools and values DevOps culture
- Azure DevOps – full SDLC automation experience, ARM templates
- Bring something we don’t use currently that you are getting great benefits from
- Certifications – Microsoft Developer, Azure , Security
• You have a passion for software engineering, technology, and continuous learning
• You have excellent communication skills with a solutions mindset
• You are a self-starter and thrive in a fast paced environment
• You offer new ideas and a unique point of view
• You are inquisitive and focused, and see every challenge as an opportunity
• Salary DOE
• 23 Days Holiday
• Access to Training & Certifications
• Flexible Working Arrangements
• Company is based in South Dublin
Email me jobs like this