Contract role - 12 months, renewable. Daily rates, guiding @ €600pd.
This is a Global Program Manager contract role within a highly regulated industry, working within a Multinational Organisation.
Your role will be responsible for delivery of high quality Business Program Management / Project Management services to business colleagues in Risk & Compliance, across the globe.
As part of your responsibilities, you will be expected to enhance the specialist knowledge on legal and compliance solutions processes, technology and other practices. Providing expertise in business processed, leading change & communication with countries, whilst collaborating with IT business partners and delivery teams for multiple, successful project and program implementations in the risk, compliance and legal areas.
Essential Experience Required:
* Program Manager, delivering Business projects in a regulated industry such as pharma, banking or financial services within a Matrixed environment
* Multinational or Consultancy organisation Background
* Pharmaceutical, Banking or Insurance industry expertise
* You should also have a background in legal, risk & compliance or related areas (such as contract lifecycle management or contracts automation
* Proven expertise in Global Projects as a Program Manager / Programme Manager or Projects Portfolio Management
Location: Dublin or hybrid/remote
Contract role - 12 months & daily rates
Please note that you MUST have EU/EEA/UK citizenship or hold a current valid work visa for Ireland. NO Sponsorship considered.
Other key terms: Experienced Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Projects Manager, Program Manager, Programme Manager, Management Consultant, Change Manager, Change Lead, Transformation Lead, Program Lead, Program Leader, Contractor, contract Program Manager, Risk and Compliance Transformation Project Management, Legal & Compliance, Contracts Management, Regulatory Compliance, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Financial Services, Banking, Insurance.
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Email me jobs like this