This Product Manager position presents an exciting opportunity to join a growing product management team within an international insurance Company that provides insurance products across all of the major European markets. Take a leading role in the development of innovative customer focused products within this International Insurance Provider's business.
You will work across multi-disciplinary teams to manage all aspects of the product development process & product lifecycle management.
* Drive innovation & development of winning insurance products and services, in conjunction with other key business stakeholders
* Build the product portfolio, by researching target markets, evaluating customer requirements & developing solutions
* Develop & execute product strategy for defined insurance product types
* Market Research, Competitor product analysis & work in partnership with market experts and SME's to localise products for specific markets and types of customers
* Provide significant input and support for Product Oversight and Governance (POG) processes
* Fully understand the technical details of the insurances product range including policy terms, enrolment process, claims process and related insurance business areas
* Manage product reviews for the existing product portfolio
* Lead B2B and B2C communications actions to promote the organisation's product offerings, defend existing market values and aid the expansion of the business across Europe
* Comprehensive Product Management skills & expertise, ideally Insurance Products or Banking / Financial services
* Demonstrable knowledge of the European Insurance Industry - life or non-life insurance
* Product development & management background, ideally in an international environment
* Background in Client Strategy, Customer Strategy, Customer Advocacy, Commercial Product Management, Commercial Operations, Product Marketing and Corporate Communications are all of interest
* Digital Product knowledge and/or Business Development skills are also desirable
* Fluency in a 2nd European language is preferred - ideally German (but Italian, French also of interest)
Salary : €70-85K + benefits + bonus
Hybrid working - 2 days per week in Dublin office
Please note that you MUST have EU/EEA/UK citizenship or hold a current valid work visa for Ireland. NO Sponsorship considered.
Other key terms: Experienced Product Manager, Senior Product Manager, Products Manager, Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, Life Insurance, Life Assurance, Claims, Pensions, Mortgage Insurance, Car Insurance, European Customer Strategy Manager, European Commercial Manager
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Email me jobs like this