International Insurance Corporation with its technical & data management functions centered in Dublin is looking for a Test Analyst or hybrid Test Analyst / Business Analysts, ideally with Financial Services or Fintech Software background and a passion for quality, testing software applications and financial software systems.
Reporting into the QA Test Lead, you will be you will be responsible for the design, creation, and execution of test cases, test plans and test scripts. You will also be involved in requirements analysis and validation on functional product specifications and detailed business requirement documentation. Your ideas around improving the quality, test automation and the automation of repetitive processes will be very much encouraged within the team.
Testing is mostly manual but moving towards more automation. Currently testing is conducted primarily using Advanced Excel, VBA, Macro's, SQL and Selenium.
You will be Testing & analysing software projects based around 3rd party Applications and our core Platform within an Agile environment, assisting to build, enhance and improve the processes & systems that support our European Insurance business.
* 3-5 Years' experience as a Tester, Test Analyst, QA Analyst or hybrid Test Analyst / Business Analyst
* Software Testing experience, calculations, Advanced Excel, SQL are essential
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Any test automation, automation testing experience is advantageous
* Knowledge of Agile, full SDLC
* Any experience of business analysis (requirements gathering, process analysis, change analysis, creating functional documentation) or experience as a business analyst with excellent testing or QA background is also desirable & of interest
* Consulting / Consultancy background or Financial services (insurance or banking) / Fintech industry background preferred
Any BI tools knowledge (such as Power BI or similar software) is also advantageous.
Salary = €50-55K + bonus + excellent benefits. Hybrid working.
Please note that EU/EEA/UK citizens or current, valid full working visa holders in Ireland only need apply. No sponsorship considered.
Key Terms: IT Tester, Test Analyst, QA Analyst, Quality Assurance Analyst, Test Process Business Analyst, Business Test Analyst, Technical Tester, Technical Test Analyst, Insurance, FinServ, Fintech, Financial Services (Insurance or Banking), change analyst, change analysis, Agile, user stories, Software Testing, Software Applications Test Analyst, Excel, VBA, macro's, pivot tables, SQL, Selenium, manual tester, automation teste, QA Engineer, Software Test Engineer, Business Test Consultant, Consultancy.
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Email me jobs like this