2 Mid-level Business Analyst roles - permanent positions
International Insurance Corporation with its technical & data management functions centered in Dublin is looking for 2 x Business Analysts, ideally with Financial Services / Insurance products or projects experience and software applications / technical knowledge.
Working within the Change Management Function, the Business Analyst will be involved in new software project & product demands (such as pricing, claims, data) - gathering requirements, engaging with key business and technical stakeholders and working on a number of smaller change projects.
For one of these BA roles, additional experience within a change/incident management environment, production environment is also essential.
You will be engaged on business process & business software projects based around 3rd party Applications and core Platform within an Agile environment, assisting to build, enhance and improve the processes & systems that support our European Insurance business.
Reporting into the Lead Business Analyst, this provides you with a great opportunity to continue to learn & develop your career in Business Analysis by working in a team of Senior Business Analysts. Your ideas around change in processes & improvements in systems are also very much encouraged within the team.
* 2-5 Years' experience as a Business Analyst, Business Process Analyst, Business Systems Analyst or hybrid Business Analyst / Project Manager or hybrid Business Analyst / Test Analyst
* Consulting / Consultancy background or Financial services (insurance or banking) industry preferred
* Core BA skills - requirements gathering, process analysis, stakeholder management, reporting, testing through the full SDLC.
* The ability to manage multiple project or change demands
* Technical skills: Incident management technology such as JIRA, Service Now, Remedy, etc or SQL and MS Office, strong Excel skills
Any BI tools knowledge (such as Power BI or similar BI software) is also advantageous.
Salary = €45-55K + bonus + excellent benefits. Hybrid working.
Please note that EU/EEA/UK citizens or current, valid full working visa holders in Ireland only need apply. No sponsorship considered.
Key Terms: IT Business Analyst, Process Business Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, Business Test Analyst, Technical Business Analyst, Change Analyst, Incident Management, Process Management, Insurance, FinServ, Fintech, Financial Services (Insurance or Banking), product pricing, finance, actuarial, actuary, change management, Agile, user stories, UAT, User Acceptance Testing.
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Email me jobs like this