An innovative award winning product company is looking for a Programme Manager to join their team. You will liaise with clients and internal stakeholders, prioritising requirements, ensuring consistent delivery of software projects to customers. You will collaborate with the product/technical teams to make these a reality. The organisation has taken the world by storm and has a global presence. You’ll join a skilled team that supports an array of interesting clients - SAAS. The candidate must be passionate about technology and excited to understand the latest and greatest. Be detail orientated, agile, analytical, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- You will drive innovative software projects from initiation stage to project close, delivering Minimum Viable Product iterations along the journey.
- Ensures that project vision and goals are clearly defined and that key stakeholders are identified and on-boarded
- Shape and drive new business initiatives from initiation stage to operational readiness
- Facilitation of workshops to achieve stakeholder consensus on business approaches, requirements or plans
- Nurture client relationships
- Work with teams across the business - product teams, development teams, and liaise with vendors on delivery of software
- Support business development and engagement be it presales, sales, tendering or presentations
- 10+ years of Project Management experience - technical and business delivery
- Adept in the management of multiple clients, internal and external stakeholders
- Implementing software solutions into a service/hosted/SaaS environment
- Strong software and systems integration experience.
- Experience of redesigning end user processes
- Technical background in some or all of the following technologies - Mobile development, Java technologies, Relational databases, Cloud technology, Virtualisation, Devops, High Availability and Clustering Configurations, Encryption, Certificates and related Security components
- Excellent leadership, mentoring, and communication skills, comfortable supporting sales activities and implementing business initiatives
- On offer:
- Salary 100,000-130,000 DOE
- Health Insurance
Hybrid working - open to people with full working rights within Ireland- Thank you.
Please apply within or send your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email me jobs like this