itContracting are currently seeking applicants for a Marketing Automation Specialist for our client based in Letterkenny.
Hybrid working: 2-3 days per month on-site.
You will get the opportunity to advise and implement solutions which will help clients demand generation programs and their success at moving leads through the sales and marketing funnels and ultimately driving higher revenue.
- Investigate and fix data problems, like source attribution, duplicates, and mystery orders with no source.
- Link the CDP with the campaign tools to drive customer triggered journeys.
- Create targeted nurture programs by industry segment, and support and track customer journeys.
- Adjust forms and data collection for the proper level of compliance.
- Set up email templates to be used by the sales team through CRM and ensure deliverability.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links.
- Create/Modify lead scoring rules to grade between hot, warm, and cold leads.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Superior interpersonal, team building, and persuasion skills.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong sense of accountability and exceptional follow-up skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform well and remain organized and composed under tight deadlines.
- Flexibility and versatility to adapt quickly to changing business priorities.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
For more information, please apply here or contact Martha Magee (firstname.lastname@example.org / 085 858 9648) in itContracting directly.
eir evo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this