itContracting are currently seeking applicants for a SharePoint Developer for our client based in Dublin.
Hybrid working: 2-3 days per week on-site.
The successful candidate will be involved in design, build, test and support aspects of SharePoint development lifecycle; will be required to take the lead in some projects.
- 10-20% of time will be spent on knowledge transfer / training of the existing team (and future team members) on SharePoint admin & development in order to upskill existing team to an acceptable level in SP development & administration capabilities.
- Provision of end user training – showing the business users how to use the sites & applications you have developed.
- A minimum of 4 – 6 years’ experience in a similar / same role.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer certification or equivalent.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills - engagement with stakeholders a key aspect of the job: will need to work with business users to solve business and technical requirements.
- Strong initiative and ability to work as both a part of a team and individually to get tasks completed.
- Programmer’s mind-set and a high level of attention to detail
- Good documentation skills – documentation of all solutions developed, including workflow diagrams.
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Security awareness and knowledge of secure development practices
- Relevant experience (and qualifications/certifications) in SharePoint Online, SharePoint on Prem (SP2013 migrating to SP online and/or SP2019/SPSE) - will include site administration & configuration, bug fixing.
- Knowledge of Lists, forms, web parts, workflows (Power Automate/flows) and other relevant ‘extensible’ aspects of SharePoint.
- Basic project management capability and multi-tasking/parallel project management skills required.
- Power Apps development experience
- Power BI experience
- UI/UX design and site layout skills
- M365 platforms admin (Teams, Azure AD user administration (permissions/access control)
- SharePoint guest/external access administration
- Visio diagramming experience
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
For more information, please apply here or contact Martha Magee (email@example.com / 085 858 9648) in itContracting directly.
eir evo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this