Senior Data Scientist – North Dublin/Remote Hybrid
Our client is a post start up working in the Connected Health sector with a range of complex health monitoring and communication devices based in Dublin’s Northside (the role can be majority remote but regular office visits are required).
Due to ongoing success in R&D and funding, they are progressing to the next stages of their business plan and require a Data Scientist to bring focus to the area of clinical data, including images and ongoing acquisition/analysis of same.
There will be a requirement to be onsite at the Dublin office on a weekly basis.
- Working with an existing team to bring clarity to the process of image and data acquisition, analysis and subsequent visualisation
- Bring Analytical expertise with additional tool knowledge and selection
- Automate certain processes where applicable, any algorithmic data interpretation will be helpful
- Document existing and new procedures and develop/improve reporting techniques
- 5+ years of post grad experience within Data Analysis, ideally with Image Analysis and within the medical device/connected health sector
- Knowledge of tools such as MATLAB
- Strong Visualisation experience
- Development and or scripting knowledge (Python being ideal)
- Advanced level of comfort in Excel and exceptional communication skills
- Any specific Project Management experience or training also welcome
This is a key role for our client and will provide a strong base and benefits, working flexibility and the opportunity to grow with a fascinating post start up firm.
To learn more, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability, we can arrange a confidential discussion.
Email me jobs like this