Dreaming for tomorrow is about more than ideas and ambitions. We’re already building the next generation of vehicles, using repurposed and brand-new technology and techniques. We’re doing more than dream, we’re creating the future of mobility and automotive for years to come.
WHAT TO EXPECT
At Jaguar Land Rover we offer a dynamic work environment, the chance to grow within the company and to develop your competences in new technologies. This is a fantastic opportunity and a great role, where you will be working with a supportive team and on exciting new products and technologies including automotive Ethernet networks, multicore application hosting and SOTA.
As the Embedded Software Engineer within the Software development team in Ireland you will be responsible for delivering the software platform for our next generation vehicle architecture.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
Responsibilities will include the definition, configuration and integration of AUTOSAR Basic Software components, you will also be involved in the support of Autosar communication software within existing architectures with clarification of requirements, configuration parameters and tooling support.
You’ll be responsible for recording production software development and delivery through all stages of the engineering development V cycle regarding software artefacts, requirements cascade, design, implementation, validation, and verification in an AUTOSAR compliant framework.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Degree in Electronics, Software or Automotive / Aerospace engineering.
- Knowledge of the AUTOSAR stack and familiarity with one of the AUTOSAR configuration tools (DaVinci Developer / Configurator, EB Tresos, or similar)
- Experience with embedded software development using C/C++.
- Understanding of automotive networking, diagnostics and fault handling techniques, including diagnostic implementation in AUTOSAR compliant framework (Com, Dcm Dem or IoHAL)
- Experience in MCAL configuration & knowledge of RTE and in AUTOSAR stack debugging. It is also essential that you have experience with one of more protocols like CAN, I2C, SPI, Ethernet, LIN, FlexRay
- Experience in Agile working
- Experience of virtual test, component test and vehicle testing. Verification testing in MIL, SIL and HIL environments, and in-vehicle integration. Vehicle-based software testing and calibration.
- Worked with scripting languages like CAPL, Make, Python, Perl.
SO WHY US?
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you’ll find the opportunities to further your career with a world-class team, a discounted car purchase and lease scheme for you and your family, membership of a competitive pension plan and private medical cover. All this and more makes Jaguar Land Rover the perfect place to continue your journey.
Jaguar Land Rover is committed to equal opportunity for all.