GCP Architect – Security Focus – Remote from Ireland (some office visits)
My client is a global IT Consultancy brand working with multinational firms to provide long term IT guidance in the area of Cloud performance. The role will be almost exclusively remote from Ireland with occasional visits to their main office.
Currently they have partnered with IT Search to speak to GCP Architects to work on large and long term projects with clients within the Banking, Pharmaceutical and FMCG sectors.
The role will be to work across Security and related aspects of client deployment processes, adding GCP expertise as part of a larger team of GCP Architects and DevOps Engineers/SREs, liaising directly from time to time with client teams.
- Working within an Agile framework, guiding Solution Architects, Engineers and the Delivery team on aspects of GCP best practice and Security processes
- Continue and deepen ongoing technical relationships with clients
- Manage GCP usage risk across implementations and Guardrails in particular
- Any and all regulatory experience a bonus
- Deep knowledge of GCP Services, best practices and a track record of successful delivery
- Exceptional communication skills, ideally some client facing Solution Architecture
- Experience of Control Plane, Guardrails and Security protocols
- General business experience, ability to work across different departments and mentor more junior team members where required
To learn more about the role and client, please forward your CV in confidence to arrange an initial discussion.
Please note; we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in Ireland.
Email me jobs like this