L3 IT Engineer required for our client, a managed service provider based in Waterford. You will work as part of a busy technical helpdesk, providing L3 services and assistance to L2’s. You will make sure all queries are dealt with in a timely manner and to client's satisfaction.
This role is suited to an ambitious L3 IT Engineer who aims to become a senior part of a growing company.
Your new role
- Resolve technical escalations covering a wide variety of technical issues
- Technical supporting for the Telecoms team including overall input into systems issues, deployment methods, infrastructure improvements, etc.
- Assisting with Hyper- V, server migration projects and client cloud migration projects
- Manage ad-hoc projects
What we need
- Third level technical degree is essential
- 8+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience setting up and configuring Microsoft Azure Cloud and Intune
- Experience with RMM and Microsoft System Center
- Skilled with FortiGate, Draytek, Sonicwall firewalls, Ubiquity devices is an advantage
What’s on offer
- Salary 60-70k
- Educational and Training allowance
- Flexible benefits (pension, healthcare, bonus etc.)
Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland. Full job description available on application.
Email me jobs like this