We are seeking an ambitious IT Specialist to join our client, a global leader in light and construction. This role is suited to an IT Engineer who has experience in an industrial environment and wants to join a company with international presence. This role requires you to be onsite in County Cavan.
Your new role:
- Deliver IT solutions to support client initiatives.
- Ensure IT standards are used on client sites.
- Follow change management processes.
- Liaise with teams to identify a centralised support model.
- Develop and support digital solutions and industry 4.0 initiatives.
What we need:
- 3+ years’ experience in IT Support
- Understanding of SCADA, MES and PLC technologies ideally
Strongly skilled in:
- IT Degree and industry qualifications (MCSA, CCNA, VCP, RHCSA)
- Familiar with Cybersecurity standards
- Strong benefits package
Full job description available after screening. For more information you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Email me jobs like this