IT Projects Technical Support Engineer - North Dublin
A Microsoft Gold Partner MSP based in North Dublin require a strong Technical Support IT Project Engineer for an interesting in-house role.
You'll join an established MSP who specialise in implementing the latest cloud technologies with their clients. There's an extensive base of small, medium and larger clients for you to work with on a variety of projects. You'll work with Microsoft Products such as Sharepoint & Azure.
Due to an ongoing increase in their client base, new projects are constantly arising, and they need a strong Project experienced IT Technical Support Engineer. You brief will be to take a variety of projects bringing them to completion in an excellent manner.
You'll need to have a strong & proven background as a Microsoft technology experienced Technical Support Engineer, preferably within an MSP, and a track record of implementing IT projects.
- Current relevant experience doing IT Projects implementing Microsoft Products
- Background in an MSP, IT Services company or Microsoft Partner
- IT skills Microsoft - Office 365 Admin, Active Directory, Windows 10
- Firewall or Sonicwall experience is a strong bonus
- Strong bonus if you have Microsoft certification
- Good communication skills with clear English
- Client experience
- You are living in Ireland right now & legal to work in Ireland with the correct visa
You'll get excellent career progression & career development in this role while working in a warm, friendly, supportive work environment.
Excellent Salary + training + benefits. Hybrid work environment, where you can WFH a few days a week, with a few days in the office which is based in North Dublin, just 15 minutes from Dublin 1.
Please send your CV to Gerry Nolan at Stack and Co now as this is urgent and the client wants to hire now.
** Apologies, no visa sponsorship or relocation is available. You must be legal to work in Ireland, and based in Dublin.