An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Healthcare Project Manager to join a growing, newly created team in Ireland. Due to massive growth, this Healthcare Specialist organisation has decided to grow out their team in Ireland and in turn need a strong Project Manager to join them on a large Primary and Acute care program. As Project Manager, you will liase with clients and provide guidance and support on overall operations, futureproof strategy and project delivery.
This role will suit a Project Manager passionate about the improvement of Healthcare Facilities in Ireland and who has a passion for campaigns like Elective care and similar acute/primary programs. You will have the support of a global team of healthcare professionals, while also having the opportunity of growing a team around you. This is a very unique role and requires a passionate, forward thinking and career-driven Project Manager.
- Partner with clients across Ireland offering advice and guidance on Healthcare projects (Mental health, Acute and Primary Care)
- Supporting senior leadership on strategy and roadmap development
- Collaborate with HSE, Private Sector, and Government departments to deliver nationwide programs
- Assist in the development and growth of the team in Ireland
- 3+ years’ experience delivering projects of a similar nature into the HSE or private healthcare facilities
- Client facing experience
- Project Management certification
- Experience in CapEx/OpEx projects
- Massive career progression due to the new nature of the Irish team
- Opportunity to apply for global opportunities as the business grows
- Attractive salary + flexible working
- Share scheme, Pension, Healthcare, Bonus and more
To be considered for this unique role, please apply through the appropriate link or call Karla O’Rourke for more information 0877382914
Email me jobs like this