Chase Resourcing are currently seeking an Information Systems Manager for our client in Munster. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years' experience and provide scheduled and ad-hoc consultation services to inhouse ICT staff and management while also working to develop relevant roadmaps and capacity planning.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Work with management to develop and implement policies for infrastructure, Data Protection, Disaster Recovery, Security, etc
* Oversee Infrastructure management and maintenance in line with industry best practices
* Provide internal escalation support to wider team, including OOH support.
* Participate in departmental training activities including training programs in support of new technologies, procedures, and customer service enhancements.
* Oversee development and dissemination of runbooks and the knowledge base.
* Comply, maintain and promote information security.
* ITIL Certified - or relevant experience.
* Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
* Ability to work as part of a team or on an individual basis.
* Good organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
* Cloud Services (Essential), Microsoft Azure, IaaS, PaaS, VDI (AVD/WVD), Security, Microsoft 365, SharePoint/Teams.
* Security (CA, Cloud App Security, SSO, APP Proxy)
* Windows Server
* Linux RHEL/Ubuntu/CentOS/Debian
* SQL Server
* Data Protection
If you are interested in this position please send your most up to details given.
Email me jobs like this