Database Developer (SQL / Access) required for our client, an Irish food retail company. This company has expanded significantly with a growing number of sites nationwide.
This is a permanent role that can be worked fully remotely with occasional presence in the office in Dublin or Co. Tipperary
Salary guide is 60-70K + benefits
- Writing and implementing clean, scalable code (currently using Access & Excel and migrating to SQL / PowerBI)
- Performing analysis on data extracted from various systems currently in operation by the business.
- Developing and monitoring data dashboards to visualise business trends and communicate key findings back to stakeholders.
- Verifying and deploying software systems.
- Any exposure or interest in upskilling on Android app development would be a bonus (full support will be provided)
- 5 + years of relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Access, Excel, SQL
- Experience in data management, integration and manipulation of large datasets extracted and how this may benefit the business.
- Some exposure to VBA/VB.NET would be beneficial for FE work
- Capability to work fully remotely and independently with little support.
Email me jobs like this