itContracting are looking for an ICT Vendor Analyst to join the team of their Dublin based client on a contract basis. This is a hybrid working (2-3 days on-site per week) with an initial contract duration of 18 months, with potential to extend.
- Monthly Vendor Management reporting including analysis of Vendor Scorecards, Vendor Management Dashboard, Vendor Spend reporting and Key Performance Indicators creation
- Manage, review and maintain Vendor Register with required vendor information
- Co-ordinate, monitor and report on Procurement activities and renewals management with Procurement and Vendor Relationship Managers
- Support the Vendor Manager in the management of selected vendors
- Vendor on-boarding activities including creation of Contract Guide
- Schedule, conduct and document vendor governance meetings with your assigned vendors covering the key subject areas including but not limited to agenda, actions, escalations, service delivery, projects, performance and financials.
- Manage contract Change Control process for key vendors
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in IT contract and vendor management
- Experience in dashboard reporting
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills
- Structured financial and analytical skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Jennifer Shanahan directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +353 85 8054018
eir evo, itContracting and our clients are equal opportunity employers who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this